Σάββατο 27 Ιουλίου 2013

Ειρήνη Σκυλακάκη

Την πρωτοάκουσα με αυτό το τραγούδι
Irene Skylakaki - In the light
Lately I've been sitting all alone
And my mind has frozen time
But the clock is ticking

Tell me would you want to kiss me
Hold me in your arms and squeeze me
If you knew I was a beast

But in the light
Everything looks beautiful and bright
I can see no clouds up in the sky

Your sparkling eyes
Make it hard to see behind the lies
Why do I put up with this disguise

Lately I've been sitting in the dark
And our moments at the park
Seem so far and distant
 
 
Σήμερα άκουσα και αύτό
 
Irene skylakaki - Wrong direction
My heart is beating in the wrong direction and I feel so alone
Getting used to hollow words of affection is getting me so low

Hide me now and hide me well no one in the world can tell
Words to say
Hearts to sway
You will never change your way

All these voices in my mind can't stop it
Giving in is wrong I know it

But we are vulnerable inside
Making love like it's a crime
 
Βέβαια είναι παλιό, έχει ανέβει στο youtube πέρυσι 4 Σεπτέμβρη αλλά είναι το ίδιο αισθαντικό και ταξιδιάρικο,
 για όλες εκείνες τις λαθεμένες κατευθύνσεις που έχουμε ακολουθήσει επίτηδες ή κατά λάθος όλοι μέχρι να ξαναβγούμε στο φως.
Και αυτή η καινούρια φωνή πραγματικά είναι ταξιδιάρα και γαλήνια.
Καλημέρα,
είναι Σάββατο κατακαλόκαιρο, και η θάλασσα αστράφτει.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Πού πήγε;;